DT-12, 12 Channel Audio Connectors
FIS Blue has introduced an improved version of the broadcast industry standard FK37 (DT12) type multi-pin connector with an optional steel insert (male). The connector is suitable for use in both indoor as well as hostile outdoor environments, and features an extremely rugged machined body, mil spec black plating, and a completely weatherproof insert. The connector is part of a complete family including both cable and panel mount versions with either crimp or solder contacts.
We offer a large selection of strain relief options to accommodate various cable diameters and applications. Accessories include dust caps, fan-outs, and break out boxes to XLR connectors. Typical applications include termination of 12-pair audio molt cable, 14 coax video molt, or up to 37-conductor control cable. Additional features include a positive lock insert system to prevent conductor breakage during interconnection, secure attachment of cap to connector, standard thread strain relief, and complete compatibility with existing ITT Canon type designs.
The connectors are available from stock; either individually, or terminated on cable.
DT-12, 12 Channel Audio Connector Features
- Compatible with industry standard DT12, Gepco G37, Canon FK37, Canare and Litton
- Extra strong mil spec plating
- Exclusive NML design for use in harsh environments and field applications
- Heavy duty, single piece machined body
- Waterproof insert, available with either crimp or solder contacts
- Insert locks into place to prevent conductor breakage during mating
- Wide selection of strain reliefs available for cables up to .625”
- Dust caps attach directly to connector when not in use
- All connectors and caps made of aluminum, unless otherwise noted
[gdlr_core_icon icon=”fa fa-file-pdf-o” color=”#1e65a0″ margin-right=”3px” ]Specifications
FIS Blue DT-12 Throw-down Boxes[gdlr_core_icon icon=”fa fa-arrow-circle-right” color=”#1e65a0″ margin-left=”3px”]